Saturday, May 27, 2006

Dear America,

I hate to tell you this, but I have a responsibility to tell y'all.

I've been having problems with my computer since the beginning of this year. The frame of my monitor kept popping out more frequently. Eventually (although I don't think this is related to my frame popping out) the right hinge on my monitor stuck. Now the monitor on my computer doesn't work anymore--a cord that shows the picture on the screen snapped and all I get when I look at it is a white screen. I'm worried about retriving anything on my D drive that's still left on my old computer--the drives on my old computer work; I just don't have a picture on my computer.

I'm finally getting a new computer--not the Dell I dreamed about but a computer through my school. It, along with my new 60 gigabyte black iPod, comes in June.

This means my full-time return will come sometime in June.

I am sorry for all my computer troubles.

Penny Woods

No comments: