Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Re: Your new film

Dear Curtis Jackson III, better known as 50 Cent,


I hate to admit it, but I have a poster for Get Rich Or Die Tryin' in my room...only because the music store I frequent often had 10,000 copies for free in the front of the store when I went to buy The Emancipation of Mimi Ultra Platinium Edition (but instead, I ended up with the deluxe edition, so I had to wait two addtional days to buy the Ultra Platinum Edition--on store credit).

I saw the movie-- it lived up to its own hype. I only liked Terrence Howard in it because he can act circles around any musician he works with.



And now, after Glitter and 8 Mile (I don't care what the critics say, 8 Mile is horrible) and your film and In the Mix, you want to act in another film.

Well, it's a boxing movie. Maybe your mumbling and lack of actual acting talent will actually help your performance in this film.

Then again, Terrence Howard may pop out of nowhere and literally run around you doing a monologue from Othello in the film. You never know, especially since he's like, in every black film ever released since the Age of Aquarius.


Penny Woods

(Pics: 50 Cent Online, Mariah Daily, Nothing But J-Lo, MS Special)

No comments: