Monday, April 17, 2006

Re: Um...

Bobbi Kristina,

I know it's been hard on your family for the past couple of weeks due to Tina Brown, if she really does exist.

I know you're in middle school and I bet that you're one of the most popular people at school. Good for you.

I think you think you look "cool" by looking like this.


And I bet your friends would agree, if only because they're afraid of being individuals and ostracized by the other cool people.

I don't want to say this, since you're the youngest person since Lohan to recieve a diss from me, but you're one step away from being in the "Tip Drill" video. That's all I say about this picture.

I suggest you'd better start making excuses on why you look stupid now, because if your unborn children don't already have questions, then the members of your family not named Whitney and Bobby have some now.

And maybe Bobby and Whitney have some questions, but I think they're centered around "What the hell?" Just maybe.


Penny Woods

(Pics: crunk and disorderly, MS Special)

No comments: