Saturday, April 01, 2006

Re: TOM'S FINAL WARNING

Hello! This is your buddy Tom. Now I've been getting extremely frustrated with the poor way you all have been treating me, and the way you take all my warnings so lightly. I am NOT kidding when i say that in 3 months i will shut down Myspace. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions of reposting this warning, otherwise your account, along with thousands of others will be deleted, and if enough of you ignore this, Myspace will be shutdown for good. When yourepost this message, enter
"Tom's final Warning" as the subject. This will help when i am sorting through the profiles who have re-posted. I cannot explain the reason that this MUST be done, however i assure you that it MUST be done. Thank you for your time, and hopefully we can all be running smoothly again.


Sorry for any confusion,
Your Administrator,


Tom



Dear America,


This was an actual MySpace bulletin sent this morning.

If you believe this, then you must believe Rupert Murdoch is turning MySpace into the Big Brother network. (Or so I have heard from some bulletins I have recieved.)

Happy April Fools Day from some dumb MySpace pranksters.


Penny Woods

(Pics: MySpace, The Open Clip Art Gallery, MS Special)

No comments: