Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Re: Your "manly" interview on Howard Stern's show

Dear Fez,


Yes, I know that's not your real name. But damn it, this is my blog and I can use whatever name I want, so there.

A song was written for you once.

Okay, it wasn't explictly written for you, but it describes you after what CityRag posted earlier this morning.

You may have heard of it. It's a little ditty that was performed by one Chris Bridges, also known as Ludacris (or, back in the day, Chris Luva Luva) and it's called..."Ho."

I'm sure Howard loved your manly display of bravado on his show, but he will never call you a ho on his show. So I'm calling you out.

Youza hoooooo.

There. I said it. Now take it like a man.

I said that youza hoooooo (ho!),


Penny Woods

(Pics: That '70s Central, MS Special)

(Tip: Gawker, also seen at DListed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i just wanna say i love reading your blog. keep up the good work :-)