Thursday, March 30, 2006

Re: "Chuckie Finster"

Dear America,


Yes, I know.



The male model was like "You're not alluring. You look scared and clueless. Tyra needs to kick you off."

And lo and behold, Tyra made the right decision--kicking clueless, no confidence, Chuckie Finster-esque Gina off.

Okay, he didn't actually say that, but I know I would've if I was him.

I tended to side with Jade only because no one in the house (let alone Gina) said, "Ignore Jade and then she'll leave you alone." (That and the fact that Jade as well as Furonda make the show for me. The other girls do not even stand out in my mind except for Nnenna--I think she should win, that's all. Honestly, I do not see the appeal of Mollie Sue. I don't.)

I believe Jade said she looked hot in this picture only because she had hair.


Nope, she's like the blond version of
Janet Jackson the stripper.




Penny Woods

(Pics: The Open Clip Art Gallery, ONTD, MS Special)

No comments: