Friday, February 24, 2006

Re: Your robots

Dear Blogger,


Your robots attacked my blog today.


They said that I was a spammer.

I don't spam. I like to credit my sources--this is not spamming, this is giving credit where credit is due. I don't come up with several of the pictures on my own, because if I did, I wouldn't be linking to their sites, you genius robots.

In retaliation I detroyed your robots with that spaceship from Space Invaders.


Then one of your human workers cleaned up the debris and allowed me to post here again.

Hopefully, America, this shit will never happen again, or I have one brand name that will scare the shit out of you, Blogger:


Thank you.

Yours,



Penny Woods

(Pics: Blogger, Gasoline Alley Antiques, SPACE INVADERS DOT COM, TypePad, MS Special)

No comments: