Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Re: Another awards show?

Katt Williams,

I actually think you're funny outside of those lame-ass rap interlude you did on "Pimpin' All Over The World" and however so many tracks you did on The Naked Truth. You're one of the best comedians on Whose Line Is It Anyway? Ghetto Edition Wild 'N Out.
You should have been in that America's Next Top Model episode where the models did really bad improv comedy. I know you would have made every one of them intentionally funnier than they were trying to be.

It's great that you have a new movie and clothing line coming out.

And yes, I know your gimmick is that of the fake-ass pimp.

But an album called It's Pimpin' and a clothing line called Secret Pimp Society?

When I think of It's Pimpin, I keep thinking of Jimmie Walker and his album that I'm sure no one owns today called
Dy-No-Mite! I'm guessing for It's Pimpin' you're recreating the Dy-No-Mite! cover--you'll be holding a pimp cane made out of dynamite and hoping the stick doesn't blow you into pieces.

As for the Secret Pimp Society...I've seen several pimp films, from The Mack to Willie Dynamite to I'm Gonna Get You Sucka and American Pimp and even I know that a pimp wears too much shit and has too many hoes to try to keep his job a secret. Try denying that you're a pimp when you're wearing a pink suit lined with zebra fur while wearing the cheapest snakeskin boots you can find. Hard, ain't it?

Penny Woods

No comments: