Saturday, June 17, 2006

Re: Weekends with Maury and Connie

Dear MSNBC,

Thank you for cancelling Weekends with Maury and Connie.

I tried to watch it after Connie Chung attempted to write these godawful, unfunny letters and The Soup made fun of them, but I couldn't survive the first three minutes of that godawful show. Makes me wonder why those two are married.

I hope you told Connie that she needs to, er, um, stick to being Maury's wife. It's bad enough hordes of people chant "MAURY!" on his show because his audience is so confused they think they're on Jerry Springer. At least Jerry has some class. It was worse when Maury attempted to look like an honest journalist. I don't know exactly when he blew the "honest journalist" thing, but methinks by the time he did that pro-Michael Jackson special on FOX, he blew it.

BTW, Connie should leave the letter writing to amateur wanna-be wags. Like me.

Penny Woods

No comments: