Friday, May 05, 2006

Re: The One Million Dollar Tab...and Eating

Miss Lohan, your stupidity amazes me, chile.


You have the nerve to (allegedly) go to the British press and talk about wanting "tits and an ass" and talk about your desire to eat food, but you're racking a one million dollar bill at a hotel renting a bungelow, a chauffeur, Cristal and other meals and drinks for your friends--and you weren't even in LA, where you owe that hotel tab!

If I were you, I would've saved that million dollars and spent it on lots of these.



Yep, think of all the Big Macs (R) you could've bought for yourself so you would look like this today


instead of this.


Seriously, get a brain.

And don't let Tommy Mottola force you to sing "If I Only Had A Brain" while you're looking for it.


Penny Woods

(Pics: Egotastic!, McDonald's USA, MS Special)

1 comment:

K.V. said...

I just came across your site. Very funny! I didn't realize how nasty Ms. Lohan looks now. going to read all the back post to get a good laugh.