Friday, April 07, 2006

Re: Bisexuality

Dear Brooke, better known as "Pumkin" from The Flavor of Love,


I never believe that Media Take Out shit. I refuse to put that on my blog. That's why I didn't write a letter to you about you allegedly wanting to marry your lesbian lover.

So you have completely denied that you're a lesbian or a bisexual, according to TMZ. Good for you. You're going to get cries of "homophobe" whenever you walk the streets for the rest of your life (as well as the lives of the children you might have in the future). Get your umbrella ready.

Anyway, you had to tell TMZ this tidbit:

I don't consider kissing another girl makes you bisexual, having sex with a girl makes you bisexual.

I'm sure these people are hiding in your backyard and your bushes right now ready to ambush you. Forget about that umbrella. You'd better stay inside for about a month and have someone get your groceries.


Penny Woods

(Pics: TMZ, MS Special)

(Tip: DListed)

No comments: