Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Re: I Am Me

Dear Jimmy Iovine and Ashlee Simpson,



You have got to be kidding me.

And I simply refuse to talk about how stupid you are. It would be too easy.




Penny Woods

(Pics: Wikipedia, Ashlee.us, MS Special)


Quoting the Insider <http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/insidetrack/malkin/> (for today):

With all this Jessica and Nick chatter, I'd be remiss not to have some juice on ASHLEE SIMPSON. A pal of the singer tells me she's gone back into the studio to record a new single for a re-release of her current album, I Am Me. Why? I'm told that Interscope Records honcho JIMMY IOVINE is on a mission to turn the 21-year-old into the next GWEN STEFANI. "He has given her what he thinks is a sure pop hit," my source reports. "It's the first song she's recorded that she didn't write." The source says that Simpson is lucky that Stefani is pregnant. "Gwen isn't about to do anything right now, so Jimmy can work on Ashlee," the source says. "The album has done okay, but he wants to add this single to really have it take off."

1 comment:

Penny Woods said...

Oh, shit. Gotta credit Oh No They Didn't for this one before I become Perez.