Monday, March 27, 2006

Re: Her anniversary, dahling. And Fergie

Dear America,


I was going to write this post with a sappy five-minute career rundown about a certain person on this site that's featured right before my blogroll.

For the sake of America I will let that masterpiece fester in hell.

Instead I'm going to put up two baby pictures of this person--



then put up a more recent picture of her--


and tell her "Happy 16th Anniversary," although it's actually her 36th birthday, because she doesn't celebrate birthdays anymore, she has anniversaries. (And each anniversary must be more festive than the last!)

To close, I will put up a picture of Fergie peeing her pants


and tell her, Happy birthday to you too--you're getting those Huggies training pants this year


because you're too young for Depends but too old for what you really need--Huggies Newborn diapers.


And I will say that yes that joke is old, but it never ceases to be amusing.

Hopefully I'll remember to do that today.



Penny Woods

(Pics: The Open Art Gallery, DivaMC, my own screencapture of the 2006 TRL Awards [via Mariah Daily], Defamer, Amazon.com)

No comments: