Thursday, February 23, 2006

Re: Blog Watch!

Dear America,


I will pretend I'm reading out of Mariah Carey's BlackBerry for this one.


Except I'm not going to say I wrote this and then contradict myself by saying someone wrote this post for me, because I write everything. I can't really ghostwrite myself. I'm too broke to afford a ghostwriter.

I'm a humble person, but I like to gloat at times, since I've been blogging since 2003 with 10,000 different blogs (here and at other places, such as Rotten Tomatoes), and I'm finally getting noticed. I think I'll stick with writing letters for you, America, for a while. I'm more comfortable with letter writing than being obsessed with Jasmine Guy or dissing My Own anyway.

I'm on the blogwatch at crunk and disorderly.

I'm even mentioned in a post.

Thank you, Fresh! You've saved me from reading Ben Jonson's masques. Not like there's anything wrong with Ben Jonson's masques, but I was bound to fall asleep reading them anyway.

Love,



Penny Woods

(Pics: The Open Clip Art Gallery, my own screen capture via Mariah Daily, MS Special)

1 comment:

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i laughing really loud right about now!